I finally found out which school I will be going to!!! I'll be teaching conversational English to 11-17 year olds (wide range, I know) at Yongzhou #1 Middle School in Lingling City, Yongzhou County, Hunan China! I do believe I'll have my work cut out for me with 30-60 students in each class. I'll leave on February 16th and return to the US on July 2nd. It almost doesn't seem to be real to me, I mean I've known for awhile that I was planning on going. Then I was accepted and began preparing, yet it still didn't seem to hit me that I'm actually going. Now I'm getting pictures of exactly where I'm going, I'm getting my visa and my flight plan and yet a part of me still feels like it's not actually happening and that nothing is actually going to change. It's a rather strange feeling since I'm so excited to go! Anyway, I was planning on making this short word-wise and put in some of the pictures I've gotten of the school I'm going to. I've decided that it pretty much looks like a paradise.
Good luck with your Chinese adventure! I wish I was a conversation teacher abroad too!
Hello from Italy
hey just wondering where u got ur layout? also i can't wait to meet u and be in china together!
I got it at btemplates.com. I can't wait to meat you either! China, here we come! :)