Today marks the end and the beginning between two great adventures in my life: BYU and China. The excitement I have for going to China is mixed with the sadness at leaving so many wonderful people and opportunities behind. As my life goes on this path I begin to wonder about what awaits me as I go into this new world.
You are the best people ever! You are so amazing and I'm so grateful that I was able to get to know you and have you as friends. This semester has been extraordinarily awesome and you are what have made it that way. Life has many challenges but as long as there are people around to be there for you it doesn't seem so bad. Thank you so much for being there for me and giving me the gift of your friendship. I will miss you all so much and I hope you keep in touch and that I'll get to see you again sometime soon.
You are the best people ever! You are so amazing and I'm so grateful that I was able to get to know you and have you as friends. This semester has been extraordinarily awesome and you are what have made it that way. Life has many challenges but as long as there are people around to be there for you it doesn't seem so bad. Thank you so much for being there for me and giving me the gift of your friendship. I will miss you all so much and I hope you keep in touch and that I'll get to see you again sometime soon.
Here I am
there you are,
miles will seperate us
but your not far.
From this heart
this heart of mine,
if you need to talk
pick up a line.
I cannot see you
but I can hear,
so remember that
I am always here.
I want you to know
that I'll miss you much,
and please remember
don't lose touch.
So for now take care
and goodbye to you,
from a friend who is
loyal and true.
Thank you all for being such amazing people! You are such great examples to me and I'm extremely grateful that I've gotten to know each and every one of you. As much as I wish things could stay the same sometimes, the definition of life is change. I will miss you all immensely and hope that no matter what changes come our way that we will always be friends. I love you! Good-bye BYU.
0 Responses
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)