New Songs

Hey, so for the last few weeks I've been learning how to play the guitar; now I need to find some songs to learn to play.  So, I decided to make a request for suggestions on songs to learn; they might be too difficult for me now, but I'll still look at them and write them down.  Either email the suggestions to me (mreid08@gmail.com) or just leave a comment.  I would really appreciate any suggestions! :)  Thanks!  You're the best!

2 Responses
  1. riss Says:

    "I will follow you into the dark" by Deathcab
    "the way I am" by Ingrid Michalson.
    Really, anything by Ingrid Michaelson.
    "Snails" by the Format.
    "Inches and Falling" by the Format
    Ok, anything by the Format. Or Deathcab.
    "Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen
    "Ring of Fire" by Johnny Cash. (the chords are really easy but the picking is hard! I'm trying to learn this one).
    Most Beatles' songs are pretty easy, Yellow Submarine and Eleanor Rigby are the two I can play.
    "I'm yours" by Jason Mraz is easy.
    "Lucky" by Colbie Caillait is easy (remember how Katie used to play it all the time?)
    Ok those are my suggestions for today.


  2. riss Says:

    Oh I guess Lucky is by Jason Mraz. Colbie Caillait sings it to though, so it still counts.


  • Followers