The day has finally come! I will be leaving for China TODAY! Wow, I almost thought that this day wouldn't ever actually come, but it has. My entire life is about to turn upside down, and I'm excited for it. As far as being able to contact people over there, I hope I'll be able to use this. As far as I know there are a lot of sites going back and forth on the blocked thing including facebook, google (gmail), and even this site. I know for sure that I will be able to skype while over there, so you should add me as your friend. :) My name for that is just madison.reid
This one's going to be rather short because I don't really have much time- I need to make sure I have all my stuff and then spend some time with my family. So, off I go! Good-bye America! :)
I love and miss you all!
-Madi
This one's going to be rather short because I don't really have much time- I need to make sure I have all my stuff and then spend some time with my family. So, off I go! Good-bye America! :)
I love and miss you all!
-Madi
0 Responses
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)